The K-Light is an innovative, eco-friendly, solar-powered lantern designed to stand up to the harshest environments. Approximately the size and weight of a can of soda, the unique combination of its solar-charging battery and bright, energy-efficient light-emitting diodes (LEDs) makes the K-Light unlike any other product available today.
Multifunctional for use as a lantern, flashlight, task light, and cell phone charger, the K-Light is economical and environmentally friendly. Simply connect the solar panel (included) to the K-Light and place it in direct sun. For every hour of solar charge, the K-Light will run one hour on the high setting, and two hours on the low setting.
|Number of LEDs in use||8||16|
|Hours of runtime per hour of direct sunlight||2 hours||1 hour|
|Maximum hours of runtime||20 hours||10 hours|
- 16-Bright White LEDs (50,000 hours of light)
- 2 power settings: low and high
- Functions as lantern, flashlight, and cell phone charger
- Lantern handle/stand rotates 360°, locking every 30° for 12 different positions
- Rechargeable 7.2 volt, 1.6_Ahr NiMH Battery (last more than 3,000 charges)
- Shatter-resistant 1.5 Watt Solar Panel
- Lightweight, 22 ounces
K-Light Kits and Accessories:
K-Lights are packaged individually or as kits for a specified use. Accessories available include Cell Phone Charger and Adaptor Tips, Car Charger, and AC Charging Adaptor (available in U.S. and European style). Click here to view all of the current K-Light Lantern products.